Training and Education Partners
We help educators and organizations offer training through a variety of services, many of which subsidize training programs. If you are a training institution interested in partnering, we’d love to hear from you.
Funded programs include:
- Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL): In-demand classroom or online training that results in the award of an industry-recognized credential, certificate or degree
- On-the-job Training: For employers looking to hire and train new employees
- Customized Training: For employers in need of a training program to fill multiple in-demand positions in a specific occupation
- Contracted Education Training: Cohort based training in in-demand occupations
- Apprenticeships: State registered (Department of Apprenticeship Standards) apprenticeship programs that provide classroom and on-the-job training
- Work experience for youth ages 16-24: Full or part-time employment experiences including internships, job shadowing, pre-apprenticeship programs, on-the job training and summer or seasonal employment
Questions? Read our FAQs.
If you are a business interested in support in areas like hiring, human resources, training and upskilling, and wage subsidies, learn more about our business services.
If you are an individual interested in receiving training or job placement assistance for you or someone you know, learn more about our job search services.