Careers at the San Diego Workforce Partnership
If interested in joining our team, please take a look at the following positions and follow the submission instructions indicated.
Who We Are
We are an organization of people who care about helping others empower themselves. Our mission to connect job seekers and employers is always top-of-mind and central to our day-to-day actions.
If you feel passion for helping people find employment that will help them build strong families and communities, we want to talk with you.
In the words of our team, we are:
We offer a great work environment, a culture that values individuality and inclusion, collaborative and innovative teams, and a competitive pay and benefits package.
- Collaboration: Engaging in inclusive, respectful relationships among colleagues, customers and community that foster the achievement of shared goals.
- Excellence: Driving quality, innovation and measurable outcomes through a customer-centered focus and a high-performance culture.
- Stewardship: Strategic, efficient, effective use of resources to meet the evolving needs of our customers and community with the highest levels of integrity.
- Inclusion: Taking responsibility for creating a culture where everyone is welcomed, heard, valued and empowered to fully participate and reach their full potential.
- Equity: Prioritizing those who have been systemically denied opportunity through policies, priorities, practices and behaviors that result in access to opportunity for ALL colleagues, customers and communities.
- Flex spending accounts
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Retirement accounts
- 11 paid holidays
- PTO starting at 17 days per year
- Close to mass transit
- Free onsite parking
- Professional development and training
At the San Diego Workforce Partnership, our executive team leads with a passion and excellence that allows us to serve San Diegans every day. You can meet our team here.