Operations Issuance: 2020-03
Issuance Number: 2020-03
Date: January 31, 2020
To: SDWP Subrecipients
From: Andrew Picard, VP of Programs
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures & Attachments
This operations issuance is to notify Workforce Partnership (SDWP) subrecipients of changes to the Operations Manual: Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry and Procedures.
Updates to the chapter were made per the following:
- DOL Monitoring of Programs
- EDD Monitoring of Programs
- SDWP Internal Monitoring
- CalJOBS Conference
- EDD Directives
- EDD Info Notices
Summary of Updates:
Below is a summary of updates. Subrecipients should review the references chapter and the attachments for detail.
- Updated DCR policy
- Any approved DCR forms received from SDWP must be submitted to EDD by service provider (creator or requestor) within 1 business day of receipt.
- Updated CalJOBS Activity Code Dictionary per EDD Directive
- Updated CalJOBS Detailed Listing – added “Right to Work Verification Required” column.
- Updated DCR Creator User Guide – added allowable activity codes.
- Updated DCR Requestor User Guide – added allowable activity codes.
Effective February 3, 2020 all training providers are required to follow the updated policies and procedures in the chapter indicated above. Subrecipients and staff are required to review the entire Chapter and Attachments.
If you have any feedback or questions regarding this issuance contact your Contract Administrator.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.