SBCS offers a full spectrum of services that provide young adults the resources and skills they need to reach their full potential and give their best to themselves and their community. Services are designed to engage and/or reengage you in educational and employment resources. By developing skills through classes, workshops, development activities, civic engagement and community resource connection, you’ll have a greater chance of avoiding future involvement in the justice system and increasing financial independence.
Who It's For
- Ages 16-24
- Currently or previously involved in the justice system
- Not in school
- Unemployed or underemployed
This program offers help:
- Deciding what career is right for me
- With starting school or a certificate program
- Finding a temporary job or internship
- Finding a long-term job
- Learning new job skills
How to Apply
To learn more and apply, fill out SBCS’ contact form with “WIOA Youth” as the subject line and let us know you’re interested in receiving services.