Career centers offer job search and career development resources to all San Diego County job seekers 18 and over, regardless of income or background—at no cost to you. Visit a location near you to gain access to:
- Employment opportunities
- Workshops and hiring events
- Low- and no-cost training and education programs for eligible job seekers
- Computers, internet, phones, printers and other technology to use for your job search
- Labor market information—learn what industries are hiring for what skills
- Typing certificate and Microsoft Word classes
- Priority service for veterans and their spouses
16 –24 years old and live in San Diego County? CONNECT2Careers wants to help you find a job. Sign up to tap into peer support, exclusive programs, professional training and job leads you won’t find anywhere else.
Leverage the latest technology to supercharge your job search. Instantly tap into tools for career assessment, wage exploration, priority occupation research, “hidden” job search sites and more.