Mentor an ISA Student
How you can help:
Become a mentor
Students are biting off a lot by choosing to pursue their education while keeping up with life’s other commitments. Mentors are there to help them through challenges, listen and provide feedback and connect them to their professional network as they build their skills.
- Anticipated mentorship time frame: 3 months with the option to renew afterward
- 1 hour commitment every other week (6-8 meetings total)
- One communication touch point a week via mentoring app
- Prepared to connect mentee with relevant people from their network
- Spring (April – June): Front End Web Development/ Design, Full Stack Development. Application deadline: April 16.
- Summer (July – September): UX/UI Design, Java Programming. Application Deadline: July 2.
- Fall (October – December): Database Management, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing. Application Deadline: October 8.
Become a speaker
If you are unsure about your current bandwidth to take on a mentorship, but are interested in speaking at tech workshops or holding a 2-hour career advising session for ISA students, please also fill out the interest form, and our team will follow up with next steps.
Want to do more?
If you think you have more to offer, we’re always looking for additional partners to work alongside our team. We are seeking passionate individuals who wish to ensure that each student receives the guidance they need to build a successful career in tech. For additional ways to support, feel free to reach out to us at ISA@workforce.org.