Regional workforce development partners are invited to the Southern Border Regional Workforce Development Plan Meeting of Partners to form a regional consensus on the sectors that are the drivers of the regional economy and the core strategic workforce development priorities we will focus on as a region over the next three years. Your input is appreciated.
Date: Monday, November 7, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Location: Mission Valley Resort – 875 Hotel Circle S., San Diego, CA, 92108
Who should attend
- Community colleges
- WIOA providers
- Workforce Development Boards
- 4-year universities
- Adult education
- Department of Rehabilitation
- County Offices of Education
- San Diego/Imperial County economic development entities
- Division of Apprenticeship Standards
To RSVP, contact Amber Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 660-4017.