While technical skills describe what you do at work, essential skills describe how you do it. Employers tell us time and again how important these skills are for career success, and how much they make job candidates stand out. Learn what they are, practice them and get introduced to a tool to keep them front of mind.
This is the fourth session in the six-course Career Growth Series
- Connecting Interests with Careers (Recommended to take first)
- Online Career Exploration
- San Diego’s Priority Sectors & Priority Jobs
- Essential Skills for Workplace Success
- Job Quality
- Planning Career Pathways (Recommended to take last)
Already have Zoom installed? Please check for software updates, because they release new versions all the time.