San Diego Consortium Policy Board
Minutes and Agendas
December 10, 2021
October 29, 2021
August 27, 2021
- As a joint powers authority, this board is a community partnership of the City and County of San Diego.
- Members include two County Supervisors, two San Diego City Council members, and a representative of the United Way of San Diego.
- Appoints members to, and receives recommendations from, the Workforce Development Board (WDB).
- In collaboration with the WDB, decides on funding decisions and programmatic priority.
- Determines workforce strategy, objectives and priorities based upon regional needs and impact.
- Meetings are open to the public.