CyberHire San Diego provides training and covers certification exam costs to help you land a job and start a career in cybersecurity. By earning an industry-recognized credential, you’ll gain the experience necessary to help you in your career path.
Who It's For
- Ages 18+
- Unemployed, under-employed and low-wage workers eligible for SNAP benefits
This program offers help:
- Deciding what career is right for me
- With starting school or a certificate program
- Finding a temporary job or internship
- Finding a long-term job
- Starting a career in cybersecurity
How to Apply
If you’re interested in CyberHire San Diego you can sign up to receive program updates and be notified when applications open in the fall.