Train Upwards provides opportunities for young adults ages 18–24 who are not working nor in school and live in communities that have been disproportionally affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program offers education, employment and training services to upskill in a variety of high-wage, high-growth sectors and occupations, while also addressing individual barriers to employment.
Who It's For
- Ages 18–24
- Lost job or laid off
- Not currently enrolled in school
- Identifies as having a barrier to employment and/or are low income
- Disproportionally affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This program offers help:
- Deciding what career is right for me
- With starting school or a certificate program
- Finding a long-term job
- Learning new job skills
How to Apply
To start your application and explore all your program options, use our Program Match Finder. After answering questions about your needs and interests, you’ll instantly see a list of programs likely to be a match for you. Choose up to two (including Train Upwards if it shows up) that interest you most and we will reach out to you within two business days about next steps.