The San Diego Workforce Partnership, Inc. (SDWP) is a nonprofit entity chartered by the City and County of San Diego to administer employment and training programs that empower job seekers to meet the current and future workforce needs of employers in San Diego County.
We are seeking a training professional to support the following activities for our leadership and high-potential staff members:
- New Manager Training: Ken Blanchard. Training materials already purchased.
a) Will include co-facilitation with the Director of People and Culture.
b) Participants: Managers and directors, a blend of new managers (1–5 years of management experience, to those with 6–18+ years of experience).
c) Approximately 10-12 individuals.
d) Three to four 2-hour sessions.
- Leadership Development Training: For Directors and Manager who have already participated in the New Manager Training along with Hi-Po’s. Goal will be to create leadership development training that can be used now and in the future.
Proposed Leadership Outline:
a) Profile assessment review
b) Leadership training core curriculum
c) Breakout sessions and exercise
d) Capstone or end project—group method preferred
e) Presentation to Executive Leadership team
- a) 15–20 Individuals.
- b) Leveraging an assessment tool:
- a. Hermann Miller Brain Dominance
- b. DISC (preferred)
- c. Myers-Briggs
- d. Korn-Ferry
- e. Strengths Finders
The San Diego Workforce Partnership has training rooms available with audio visual capabilities to run videos, and project PowerPoints or other training platforms. We will be located in Kearney Mesa beginning January 7, 2018. Goal is to kick off training at the end of January.
- Bio and experience
- Recommendations on assessment tools and brief rational to support recommendation
- Pricing structure
- Relevant industry experience (non-profit) or companies where “like” trainings has been delivered.
- Proposed Timelines
- Ancillary costs and materials
Please send all bid responses to email@example.com by Thursday, December 20, 2018.