This program provides:
- Case management and supportive services in the areas of housing, employment and education.
- Workforce services, including intensive work-readiness classes and workshops, career exploration and job shadowing experiences, internships and job placement services, and assistance with vocational and post-secondary preparation.
Who It's For
Current and former foster youth ages 14–24
This program offers help:
- Deciding what career is right for me
- With starting school or a certificate program
- Finding a temporary job or internship
How to Apply
Contact Robin Graham at (619) 420-3620 or learn more about South Bay Community Services here.