Operations Issuance: 2022-04
Issuance Number: 2022-04
Date: March 11, 2022
To: Workforce Partnership Staff and WIOA Subrecipients
From: Shaina Gross, Vice President of Client Services
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures
This operations issuance is to notify Workforce Partnership subrecipients of the changes to the Operations Manual: Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures.
Below is a summary of updates. Subrecipients should review the referenced chapter.
- Updates to Section I. Introduction
- A. CalJOBS Staff Accounts
- The process was updated to require all staff change requests to begin with the completion of a Staff Change Request Form via the Partner Portal.
Effective March 14, 2022, all subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated Chapter and attachments. This issuance replaces and supersedes the chapter and attachments. If you have any feedback or questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right-hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures” to view the policy and attachments.