Operations Issuance: 2022-02
Issuance Number: 2022-02
Date: January 3, 2022
To: Workforce Partnership Staff and WIOA Subrecipients
From: Shaina Gross, Vice President of Client Services
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 2. Contract Administration & Attachments
The purpose of this issuance is to notify Workforce Partnership Staff and WIOA Subrecipients of revisions and/or additions to the following policies: Chapter 2. Contract Administration and Attachments.
Staff and Subrecipients should review the references chapter and the attachments for detail. Significant changes have been made to the above chapter and attachment including but not limited to:
- Reformatting of the chapter, including logo, fonts, colors scheme, and layout
- Reorganized structure and flow – sections were moved, changed, or deleted
- added Section III. Contracting Requirements
- added Section V. Onboarding and Offboarding – including requirements and process
- Contract Recitals and Agreement Template
- Contract General Provisions
- Subrecipient Signature Authorization
- Statement of Qualifications (SOQ)
- Certificate of Insurance (COI) Example
Effective January 3, 2022 all Subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated Chapter. This issuance replaces and supersedes the chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right-hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Chapter 2. Contract Administration | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.