Operations Issuance: 2021-13
Issuance Number: 2021-13
Date: October 8, 2021
To: San Diego Workforce Partnership WIOA Subrecipients
From: Frank Pancucci, Director of Workforce Development
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures & Attachments
This operations issuance is to notify Workforce Partnership (SDWP) subrecipients of changes to the Operations Manual: Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry and Procedures.
Updates to the chapter were made per the following:
- DOL Monitoring of Programs
- EDD Monitoring of Programs
- SDWP Internal Monitoring
- EDD Directives
- EDD Info Notices
Below is a summary of updates. Subrecipients should review the references chapter and the attachments for detail.
- CalJOBS Staff Accounts
- Partner Portal onboarding process: User’s Oath of Confidentiality
- Data Change Request Process
- Participation & Activities
- WIOA Application: Agency Codes
- Activity Codes: Training Codes
- Updated WIOA Performance Calendar
- Updated WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Program Performance Reports Guide
- Added DCR System User Guide
- Removed DCR Creator User Guide
- Removed DCR Requestor User Guide
- Removed CalJOBS Staff Account Request Form
Effective October 11, 2021 all training providers are required to follow the updated policies and procedures in the chapter indicated above. Subrecipients and staff are required to review the entire Chapter and Attachments.
If you have any feedback or questions regarding this issuance contact your Contract Administrator.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right-hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.