Operations Issuance: 2021-05
Issuance Number: 2021-05
Date: July 13, 2021
To: Workforce Partnership Subrecipients
From: Desiree Roughton, Director of Marketing & Communications
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 1. Communications and Branding & Attachments
The purpose of this issuance is to notify SDWP Subrecipients of revisions and/or additions to the following policies: Chapter 1. Communications and Branding & Attachments.
Significant changes have been made to the above chapter and attachments including but not limited to:
- Minor updates to all of Section II
- Addition of Section A.2 and B.3 on Social Media
- Links to universally accessible SharePoint templates and documents
The following attachments remain:
- How to use Canva templates
The following attachments were removed and now live in SharePoint:
- Brand and Style Cheat Sheet
- Calendar Hiring (template)
- Calendar Workshop BMWDC (template)
- Calendar Workshop ECCC (template)
- Calendar Workshop NCCCC (template)
- Calendar Workshop SCCC (template)
- Calendar Workshop SMCC (template)
Effective July 20, 2020 all Subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated Chapter and attachments. This issuance replaces and supersedes the chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right-hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Chapter 1. Communications and Branding | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.