Operations Issuance: 2020-25
Issuance Number: 2020-25
Date: July 16, 2020
To: Workforce Partnership WIOA Subrecipients
From: Rachel Merfalen, Director of Business Services
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 11. Business Services Policy and Procedures & Attachments
This operations issuance is to notify WIOA subrecipients of the new Operations Manual, Chapter 11. Business Services Policy and Procedures and its attachments. Chapter 11 provides guidance on tracking and reporting business services activities.
This chapter includes, but is not limited to, the following sections and attachments:
Section I: Introduction- The goal is for SDWP subrecipients to provide a coordinated approach and consistent, high-quality experience to business customers in San Diego County.
Section II: Partner Portal- The system of record for all business services activities performed by the subrecipient will be the Partner Portal Salesforce Platform, developed and maintained by SDWP
Section III: Business Engagement Data- Subrecipients must submit a quarterly report of recorded business services activities as outlined in Part III.
- Effectiveness in Serving Employers Data Template
- Match Process Map
- Components of an Ideal Match Card
- Partner Portal User Guide
Effective July 20, 2020 all Subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated Chapter and attachments. This issuance replaces and supersedes the chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right-hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Chapter 11. Business Services Policy and Procedures | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.