Operations Issuance: 2020-24
Issuance Number: 2020-24
Date: July 15, 2020
To: Workforce Partnership WIOA Subrecipients
From: Shaina Gross, Director of Programs
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 7. Part 1: WIOA Adult and Dislocated Worker Eligibility & Attachments
This operations issuance is to notify Workforce Partnership (SDWP) subrecipients of changes to the Operations Manual: Chapter 7. Part 1: WIOA Adult and Dislocated Worker Eligibility & Attachments
Updates to the chapter and attachments were made to align with the implementation of the Workforce e-File.
Below is a summary of updates. Subrecipients should review the referenced chapter and the attachments for detail.
- Reformatting of the chapter, fonts, colors scheme, and layout
- Reorganized structure and flow – sections were moved, changed, or deleted
- Updating links and references to current TEGL’s (DOL) and EDD Directives
- References to participant file were updated to reflect electronic files (eFile)
- Updates to Section II. Eligibility Certification
- Added new section – Workforce E-File
- Collection of Medical information
- Process was updated to require forms/documents to be marked “Yes” in the Workforce eFile, which will lock the file, or if the forms/documents are uploaded into CalJOBS, the PII file would remain secure.
- The Processes and documentation requirements within the chapter were updated to align with the workforce eFile.
The attachments refenced below are no longer fillable and must be completed in the Workforce eFiIe
- Universal Participant Agreement Form (UPAF)
- Adult & Dislocated Worker Eligibility Certification and Review Form (ECRF)
- Multimedia & Communication Release Form (MCRF)
- Request for Re-Enrollment Form
- Telephone Verification
- Applicant Statement
Effective July 20, 2020 all Subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated Chapter and attachments. This issuance replaces and supersedes the chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right-hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Chapter 7. Part 1: WIOA Adult and Dislocated Worker Eligibility | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.