Operations Issuance: 2020-23
Issuance Number: 2020-23
Date: July 15, 2020
To: Workforce Partnership WIOA Subrecipients
From: Shaina Gross, Director of Programs
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures Attachments
The purpose of this issuance is to notify SDWP Subrecipients of revisions and/or additions to the following policies: Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures Attachments.
Significant changes have been made to the attachments below based on the Workforce Services Directive CalJOBS Activity Codes (WSD19-06) issued by EDD.
- CalJOBS Activity Code Dictionary (updated)
- CalJOBS Activity Codes Detailed Listing (updated)
- ETPL Program Instructions and Activity and Case Note Requirements (removed)
Subrecipients should review the referenced attachments for detail.
Effective July 20, 2020 all Subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated Chapter and attachments. This issuance replaces and supersedes the chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right-hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.