Operations Issuance: 2020-16
Issuance Number: 2020-16
Date: May 6, 2020
To: Workforce Partnership Subrecipients
From: Shaina Gross, Director of Programs
Subject: Operations Manual Update: ETPL Training Provider Instructions
This informational issuance is to notify all ETPL Providers of revisions and/or additions to the following Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures: Attachments: ETPL Training Provider Instructions.
On May 6, 2020, the CalJOBS site was updated for training providers and related programs, including but not limited to the overall layout and organization of the site.
The following sections have been updated or added to the ETPL Training Provider Instructions:
- General Information (Updated)
- Name of Associated Credential (New)
- Apprenticeship (Updated)
- Additional Details (New)
- Grievance Procedure URL
- Refund Policy URL
- State Use
- Curriculum (New)
- Completion Expectations (New)
- Scheduling (New)
- Duration (Updated)
- Cost Details (Updated)
- Provider Representative (Updated)
- Additional Information (New)
- Performance Year (Updated)
- Confirmation (Updated)
Effective May 6, 2020 all ETPL Providers are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your ETPL Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To access this information, reference the “Operations Resources” section on org, then select “Operations Manual”.
- Click on “Chapter 5: CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures | Attachments”
- Click on “ETPL Training Provider Instructions”