Operations Issuance: 2019-19
Issuance Number: 2019-19
Date: June 27, 2019
To: San Diego Workforce Partnership Subrecipients, ETPL Training Providers
From: Vicki Brannock, Director of Programs
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures & Attachments
This informational issuance is to notify San Diego Workforce Partnership Subrecipients of revisions and/or additions to the following policies: Chapter 5: CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures & Attachments.
Changes have been made to the above chapter including but not limited to:
- Activity Code Case Notes
- New Subject Line and content requirements.
- New policy and process.
- Data Change Requests
- New DCR policies and process.
- Objective Assessment Summary
- More detailed information regarding the difference between the OAS form and activity code and when each should be used.
- Late Data Entry
- Performance measure changed.
- Performance Reporting Requirements
- Change in quarterly performance reporting policy and process.
- Activity Code Use
- Clarification on when an activity code may be used.
The following attachments have been updated or added to Chapter 5:
- eDCR Instructions (removed)
- CalJOBS Staff Account Request Form (updated)
- WIOA Performance Inclusion Table (new)
- LEP Quick Guide (new)
- DCR Creator User Guide (new)
- DCR Requestor User Guide (new)
- WIOA Title I Adult/Dislocated Worker/Youth Program Performance Reports Guide (new)
- WIOA Performance Calendar (updated)
- MSG Youth Chart (updated)
Effective July 1, 2019 all WIOA subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Chapter 5. CalJOBS Data Entry Policies and Procedures | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.