Operations Issuance: 2019-14
Issuance Number: 2019-14
Date: April 12, 2019
To: San Diego Workforce Partnership Subrecipients
From: Kai Jackson, Director of Finance
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 8 – Oversight and Monitoring
The purpose of this issuance is to notify SDWP Subrecipients of revisions and/or additions to the following policies: Chapter 8 – Oversight and Monitoring, including its attachments.
Significant changes have been made to the above chapter and attachments including but not limited to:
- The following attachments were added: Risk Assessment Worksheet
- Refresh of the chapter and attachment formatting
- Removal of the San Diego Workforce Partnership logo
The Attachment – Risk Assessment Worksheet will be used in conjunction with Attachment – Fiscal and Procurement On-Site Monitoring Guide by monitors to conduct fiscal and procurement monitoring of Subrecipients. ETPL providers are not subject to this type of monitoring.
Effective April 12, 2019 all WIOA Subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the Chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator at (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapters and their attachments, go to workforce.org and click on the collapsed menu icon located on the top right hand side of the webpage.
- Click on “Operations Resources” section.
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of chapters and operational issuances.
- Click on “Attachments” next to any chapter to view the policy and attachments.