Issuance: 2019-05 – September 5, 2018
Issuance Number: 2019-05
Date: September 5, 2018
To: SDWP Subrecipients
From: Laura Kohn, Director of Marketing & Communications
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 1. Communications and Branding & Attachments
The purpose of this issuance is to notify SDWP Subrecipients of revisions and/or additions to the following policies: Chapter 1. Communications and Branding & Attachments.
Significant changes have been made to the above chapter and attachments including but not limited to:
- Refresh of the chapter and attachment formatting
- Chapter 1. Introduction was updated to Chapter 1. Communications and Branding and includes the following:
- Communications and Branding Policies and Procedures for Subrecipients
- Career Center Branding and co-branding of the America’s Job Center of California
- The following attachments were added:
- How to use Canva templates
- Brand and Style Cheat Sheet
- Calendar Hiring (template)
- Calendar Workshop BMWDC (template)
- Calendar Workshop ECCC (template)
- Calendar Workshop NCCCC (template)
- Calendar Workshop SCCC (template)
- Calendar Workshop SMCC (template)
Effective September 5, 2018 all Subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated Chapter and attachments. This issuance replaces and supersedes the chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapter and its attachments, reference the “About Us” section on workforce.org under “Partner Resources.”
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of Chapters and Operational Issuances.
- Click on“Chapter 1. Communications and Branding | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.
cc: SDWP Subrecipients; SDWP Internal Distribution; and Simpson & Simpson.