Issuance: 2019-02 – August 31, 2018
Issuance Number: 2019-02
Date: August 31, 2018
To: SDWP Subrecipients
From: Vicki Brannock, Director of Programs
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 4. Part 2: Youth Program Activities & Attachments
The purpose of this issuance is to notify SDWP Subrecipients of revisions and/or additions to the following policies: Chapter 4: Part 2: Youth Program Activities.
Significant changes have been made to the above chapter and attachments including but not limited to:
- The following sections were added to Chapter 4. Part 2:
- Policy Clarifications on Subsidized Work Experience
- Policy Clarifications on Credential Attainment and Documentation
- Policy Clarifications on Supportive Services and Documentation
- Co-Enrollment and Dual-Enrollment Definitions and Policy
- Record Retention Policy
- Included Corrective Action Policy in Chapter (Formerly an Attachment)
- The following attachments were added
- Request for Dual Enrollment
- Quarterly Narrative Report
- The following attachments were updated:
- Corrective Action Plan
- Youth Participant File Monitoring Checklist
Effective September 4, 2018 all Subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated Chapter and attachments. This issuance replaces and supersedes the chapter and attachments. If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Contract Administrator at (619) 228-2900.
- To access the chapter and its attachments, reference the “About Us” section on workforce.orgunder “Partner Resources.”
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of Chapters and Operational Issuances.
- Click on“Chapter 4. Part 2: Youth Program Activities | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.