Issuance: 2018-08 – March 16, 2018
Issuance Number: 2018-08
Date: March 16, 2018
To: All Eligible Training Providers
From: Vicki Brannock, Director of Programs
Subject: Operations Manual Update: Chapter 4, Part 1: Adult & Dislocated Worker Program Activities, Attachment K - Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) Policy and Procedures
The purpose of this issuance is to notify SDWP’s subrecipients the chapter has been revised and significant changes have been made to attachment K, Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) Policy and Procedures including but not limited to:
- Refresh of the attachment formatting.
- Update of the appeals process and contact for SDWP’s EO Officer.
- Added an EO and Compliance Monitoring section.
- Updated the calculation approach for Credential Attainment.
Effective March 19, 2018, all subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated attachment. This issuance replaces and supersedes the attachment.
If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Program Specialist at (619) 228-2900 and ETPL training providers send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To access the chapter and its attachments, reference the “About Us” section on workforce.org under “Partner Resources.”
- Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of Chapters and Operational Issuances.
cc: Eligible Training Providers List
AJCC and WIOA Adult Service Providers
SDWP Internal Distribution
Simpson & Simpson