Issuance: 2018-03 – September 29, 2017
Issuance Number: 2018-03
Date: September 29, 2017
To: All AJCC Operators and Adult Service Providers
From: Andrew Picard, Director of Programs
Subject: Operations Manual Revision: Chapter 4, Part 1: Adult and Dislocated Worker Program Activities
The purpose of this operational issuance is to inform SDWP’s Service Providers that the following have been revised:
- Chapter 4, Part 1: Adult and Dislocated Workers Program Activities
- Removal of reference to relocation assistance in supportive services
- Removal of Metro University Avenue location
- Addition of co-location requirements
- Record retention updated to 5 years
- EO information removed, Chapter 9 is the main reference for EO
- Attachment A – Individualized Training Account Policy and Procedures update to reflect NANDI system procedures, and MSG requirement – including exhibits
- Attachment B – Customized Training Policy and Procedures update to include recent policy changes and MSG requirement – including exhibits
- Attachment C – On-the-Job Training Policy and Procedures update to reflect NANDI system procedures, and MSG requirement – including exhibits
- Attachment F – Customer Suspension Policy update to clarify language – including exhibits
- Attachment G – AJCC Monitoring Checklist update
- Attachment S – Removal of Membership Form & addition of AJCC What to Bring
- Attachment T – Addition of Communications and Collateral Policy and Procedures – including exhibit’s
Effective October 2, 2017 all AJCC Operators and Adult Service Providers are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated chapter. This issuance replaces and supersedes the current chapter, attachments, and exhibits.
If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Program Specialist at (619) 228-2900.
All chapters and attachments can be found on the SDWP website under https://workforce.org/operations-manual.
cc: AJCC Operators/Adult Service Providers/Simpson & Simpson/SDWP Internal Distribution List