The San Diego Workforce Partnership has reopened our in-person career centers. After closing per COVID-19’s safety measures and orders, our career centers have opened their doors to welcome San Diego job seekers with job search and career development resources to help them secure quality jobs as the region recovers.
The COVID-19 pandemic affected the health and socio-economic wellbeing of millions of workers, families and communities across the globe. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, more than 9.5 million workers lost their jobs as a result of COVID-19, with 4 million out of work for six months or longer.
All Workforce Partnership career center locations offer career and training assistance at no-cost, which includes:
- Job search assistance
- Career coaching
- Resume preparation
- Mock interviews
- Career workshops
The following career centers have returned to in-person by walk-in or by appointment, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with health and safety measure in place:
- South County Career Center: 1111 Bay Blvd. Suite E Chula Vista, CA 91911
- Metro Career Center: 4389 Imperial Ave. San Diego, CA 92113
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Workforce Development Center: 330 Park Blvd. Room #555 San Diego, CA 92101 (hours of operation 9:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.)
The following career centers are providing services virtually and in-person by appointment only:
- East County Career Center: 151 Van Houten Ave. El Cajon, CA 92020
- North County Inland Career Center: 649 W. Mission Ave., Room 2400 Escondido, CA 92025
- North County Coastal Career Center: NEW address – 3708 Ocean Ranch Blvd. Oceanside, CA 92056
Workforce Partnership’s career centers are open to all San Diego County job seekers ages 16+, regardless of income and background. Job seekers are encouraged to visit workforce.org/appointments to schedule an appointment, contact the career centers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 319-WORK (9675) for more information.