Rewire is Talent Rewire’s annual experiential gathering where the key stakeholders focused on the equitable economic mobility of the country’s 50 million frontline employees—employers, workforce development partners and frontline employees themselves—learn from and with each other.
At Rewire 2023, attendees will:
- Hear from business leaders at Tyson Foods, Dr. Bronner’s Taos Ski Valley, Rhino Foods, and U.S. Navy NIWSC as well as Talent Rewire’s Frontline Advisory Group
- Learn how to get executive buy-in, support and engagement from others doing this work
- Engage in an interactive and collaborative experience focused on the the power of storytelling in leadership and how it can provide the spark needed to transform talent systems
- Participate in workshops about the powerful role employers can play in creating a just, equitable and healthy society
- Multiply their network of peers, subject matter experts and resources