Learn how you can have a quality job at every stage of your career, and what to look for/ask for from a company. This course will explore questions like: What does it mean to have a quality job? How does that differ for each person and how can it change over the course of your life?
This is the fifth session in the six-course Career Growth Series.
- Connecting Interests with Careers (Recommended to take first)
- Online Career Exploration
- San Diego’s Priority Sectors & Priority Jobs
- Essential Skills for Workplace Success
- Job Quality
- Planning Career Pathways (Recommended to take last)
ZOOM: We’re going to be broadcasting live via Zoom. Please download and install Zoom now to the device of your choice. Don’t worry, Zoom accounts are free. Here is a helpful guide to get you started.
Already have Zoom installed? Please check for software updates, because they release new versions all the time.