The San Diego Reentry Roundtable Employment Sub-Committee is hosting a special training event, where you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of wage reimbursements, tax credits, hiring practices and much more. Sign up and learn how to:
- Tap into free money through wage subsidies and tax credits
- Advance your business with a hidden talent pool that has proven to be successful
- Leverage resources and services that impact your overhead during the hiring process
- Hear from companies who have benefited from this hidden talent pool, tax credits and incentives
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners
- Corporate leaders
- Human resource staff & hiring managers
This will be a hybrid event that will be hosted on Zoom and in person at the Jacobs Center, with limited seating. If you are interested in attending in person, please contact Deona Dorsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.