Gain the skills and knowledge you need to get back to work now!
The Employment Recovery Initiative offers virtual classroom training and on-the-job employment opportunities for those whose employment has been affected by COVID-19.
Start with an accelerated two-week interactive online learning program focused on achieving your reemployment goals. Then you will have the opportunity to practice your skills, knowledge and competencies during paid on-the-job training.
Benefits of the program include:
- Innovative and relevant job search strategy
- 1-on-1 sessions focused on your unique career goals
- Supportive services like transportation, childcare and utility assistance
- Training and employment opportunities to apply and knowledge and build experience
Who It's For
- Employment has been impacted by COVID-19
- Layoff or reduction of employment due to COVID-19
- Ages 18 and up
This program offers help:
- Deciding what career is right for me
- With starting school or a certificate program
- Finding a temporary job or internship
- Finding a long-term job
How to Apply
To get started, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receipt of an email, a career center staff member will contact you to discuss:
- Program details and expectations