Become a career center member to unlock job search services available to all San Diego County job seekers and take your career to the next level.
Steps 1–3 may be completed before or during your first career center visit.
- Create a CalJOBS account.
- Read, print and sign the Computer Lab Policies.
- Read, print and sign the Customer Suspension Policy Form.
- Gather two forms of identification. Documents must be original. Documents to Bring.
- Visit a career center. Submit completed forms to the front desk staff who will review and issue your membership card.
You are expected to have your membership card with you at all times to attend workshops, use the resource room and access other services.