Looking to become work ready so you can start earning money? Back to Work San Diego Connect2Careers provides access to work readiness training, coaching and/or mentorships, paid internships, employment opportunities and post-secondary education for City of San Diego residents. So, whether you’re looking to jump right into work or complete or enroll in school, we’re here to help.
Who It's For
- Ages 16–24
- Live in the City of San Diego
This program offers help:
- Deciding what career is right for me
- With starting school or a certificate program
- Finding a temporary job or internship
- Finding a long-term job
- With work-readiness training
- Finding a job with little or no experience
If you prefer to receive assistance over the phone, you may call (619) 404-JOBS (5627).
This program is partially funded by the City of San Diego’s Small Business Enhancement Program.