The San Diego Workforce Partnership (SDWP) is issuing this Request for Proposal (RFP) for respondents with applicable experience managing and operating America’s Job Center of California℠ (AJCC) programs and/or large-scale workforce development or other public sector programs. SDWP is looking for innovative ways to deliver AJCC services to residents and businesses in San Diego County. SDWP is seeking an organization willing to bring new ideas, resources, approaches and partnerships to the region.
The purpose of this request is to procure one qualified service provider for one year with the option to extend the agreement for three additional one-year periods based on organizational need, service provider performance, and funding availability. The first period of performance for the agreement to be awarded is twelve months beginning July 1, 2018, and ending June 30, 2019. In advance of July 1, 2018, successful respondents will be expected to participate in transition discussions with existing service providers and will be responsible to ensure no break in service to customers.
This RFP represents an estimated $5,655,000 of available funding through a variety of grant sources. Proposals must be submitted by October 5, 2017 at 3 p.m. PDT.
Respondents Orientation & Questions and Answers
SDWP will provide a Respondents Orientation to present the RFP requirements and address questions. All questions posed during the Respondents Orientation will be posted on SDWP’s website. Other than the Respondents Orientation, no communication with SDWP staff regarding this RFP is allowed. The Respondents Orientation will be held virtually:
- Wednesday, July 26, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8133014227087691778 Webinar ID: 421-983-723.
- Note: Participants can use their telephone or computer mic & speakers (VoIP) for the audio. If using the phone for audio, please dial the following number (United States: +1 (914) 614-3221). The Audio PIN will be shown onscreen after joining the webinar via a computer.
- The orientation will be recorded and posted to the RFP website.
- Questions related to the RFP must be submitted via email to: AJCCRFP@workforce.org or asked during the Respondents Orientation. Apart from the Respondents Orientation, oral questions will not be accepted. Respondents are asked to refrain from directly contacting SDWP and/or board members with questions regarding the RFP. Violation of this requirement may result in disqualification from the bidding process.
- Written questions will be accepted through Friday, September 15, 2017.
- Questions received after the deadline will not be answered.
Written responses to questions received by SDWP will be posted on the website workforce.org/procurement by Thursday, September 21, 2017. SDWP reserves the right to consolidate or group questions to streamline the response process.