Operations Manual Update: Chapter 6: Financial Management & Attachments
The purpose of this issuance is to notify SDWP Subrecipients of revisions to the following policies: Chapter 6: Financial Management, including its attachments:
- Attachment – Close Out Instructions and Forms
- Attachment – Close out of Fixed Assets
- Attachment – Profit Analysis Worksheet
- Attachment – Request for Over Budget Form
Significant changes have been made to the above chapter and attachments including but not limited to:
• Refresh of the chapter and attachment formatting
- Added information to include the provisions of “Access to Records”, indicating that “The Federal awarding agency, Inspector General, the Controller General of the United States, and the pass-through entity, or any of their authorized representatives, must have the right of access to any documents, papers, or other records of the non-Federal entity which are pertinent to the Federal award, in order to make audits, examinations, excerpts, and transcripts. The right also includes timely and reasonable access to the non-Federal
Effective May 08, 2018 all SDWP Subrecipients are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated chapter and attachments. This issuance replaces and supersedes the current chapter and attachments.
If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Program Specialist at (619) 228-2900.
1. To access the chapter and its attachments, reference the “About Us” section on workforce.org under “Partner Resources.”
2. Click on “Operations Manual” to see the list of Chapters and Operational Issuances.
3. Click on “Chapter 6: Financial Management | Attachments” to view the policy and attachments.
cc: AJCC, Adult and Youth Service Providers
SDWP Internal Distribution
Simpson & Simpson