Operations Manual Revision: Chapter 4, Part 1: Adult and Dislocated Worker Program Activities
The purpose of this operational issuance is to inform SDWP’s Service Providers that the following chapters have been revised to include:
- Chapter 4, Part 1: Adult and Dislocated Workers Program Activities
- Attachment U – CalFresh Employment & Training (CFET) Policy and Procedures
- Exhibit A - CFET Preliminary Checklist
- Exhibit B - CFET Application
- Exhibit B -1 CFET Budget Shell
- Exhibit C - CFET Invoice
Effective April 6, 2018 all AJCC Operators and Adult Service Providers are required to follow the guidelines outlined in the updated chapters. This issuance replaces and supersedes the current chapters and attachments.
If you have any questions regarding this issuance, please contact your Program Specialist at (619) 228-2900.
All chapters and attachments can be found on the SDWP website under http://workforce.org/operations-manual.
cc: AJCC Operators/Adult Service Providers/Simpson & Simpson/ETPL Training Providers/SDWP Internal Distribution List