- Receives input and recommendations from the Adult and Dislocated Worker Committee and the Youth and Young Adult Committee.
- Reviews funding initiatives and makes recommendations to the Policy Board.
- Members represent our entire region: businesses, organized labor, education and leaders/advocates for workforce development.
- Strengthens our partnership with all stakeholders to address the workforce needs of our region.
- Chair — Marlene Taylor, President, Taylor Trim & Supply
- Vice Chair — Phil Blair, President, Manpower San Diego
- Secretary/Treasurer — Omar Passons, San Diego Brewers Guild
- Andrew Berg, Executive Manager, National Electrical Contractors Association
- Erik Caldwell, Director of Economic Development, City of San Diego
- Dr. Sunita Cooke, President, Mira Costa College
- Carlos O. Turner Cortez, Ph.D., President, San Diego Continuing Education
- Susie Harborth, Managing Director/Co-founder, BioLabs San Diego
- Ed Hidalgo, Director of World of Work, University of San Diego
- Matt Kriz, Political Director, International Union of Painters and Allied Trades District Council
- Jamie Latiano Jacobs, Senior Vice President People & Culture, Renovate America
- Tom Lemmon, Business Manager, San Diego County Building & Trades Council
- Ky Lewis, Senior Vice President, Sharp Healthcare
- Nick Macchione, Director – HHSA, County of San Diego
- Mitch Mitchell, Vice President, SDG&E
- John Ohanian, CEO, 2-1-1 San Diego
- Althea Salas, Vice President of Human Resources, San Diego Tourism Authority
- Annie Taamilo, Deputy Division Chief, Employment Development Department
- Carmencita Trapse, Regional Administrator, Department of Rehabilitation